WETSUIT REPAIRS & ALTERATIONS
Because we manufacture wetsuits, we also have the tools to repair and alter them to help you get the most life out of your wetsuit.
We repair and alter ALL BRANDS of wetsuits for surfing, diving, spearfishing, triathlon and ocean swimming, including the official NZ warranty repairs for O'Neill, Ripcurl, Patagonia, Blue Seventy, Swim T3, Hurley, Billabong, Beauchat and Mares.
Most accidents like rips, fingernail tears, seams coming apart and broken zips can be repaired easily and affordably. We can also alter the size of your wetsuit to get it fitting perfectly, convert long-sleeved wetsuits into short-sleeved suits, and add accessories to your wetsuit like hoods, zips and pockets.
How To Get Your Wetsuit Repaired or Altered
Either swing by our workshop in Glenfield, Auckland to drop off your wetsuit, or follow the steps below to courier your wetsuit to us:
1. Make sure your suit is clean and dry;
2. Put it in a cardboard box or courier bag along with a short note detailing: your name, phone number, email address, return address (so we can return the suit to you) and a quick description of the repair/alteration needed;
3. For size alterations, please call or email us first so we can let you know what measurements we will need from you to perform the size alteration;
4. If you would like a quote before we perform the repair/alteration, please let us know in advance;
5. Courier the wetsuit to: REPAIRS & ALTERATIONS, Bodyline Wetsuits, 15G Porana Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland 0627.
It typically takes around 1-2 weeks for us to repair/alter your wetsuit from the date we receive it. For urgent repairs, please let us know in advance which date you need it by, and we can usually make a special arrangement to have it ready for you.
If there are any issues with the repair/alteration we will be in touch; otherwise we will send your repaired/altered wetsuit to your specified address (along with an invoice) in around 2 weeks. Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer.
We have a screen printing press at our workshop which means we can screen print your custom logos and artwork designs onto wetsuits, rash tops, boat covers and other neoprene products. We regularly screen print custom designs onto wetsuits and rash shirts for tourism operators, surf competitions, schools, surf schools, swim schools, outdoor education programs, sports teams, movie producers and stage productions.
We have the materials, tools and expertise to design and manufacture almost anything out of neoprene. Aside from wetsuits, we make a huge range of interesting neoprene products for our customers including boat engine covers, fender covers, sports straps, prosthetic covers, stubbie holders, camera covers and special gear pockets.
For questions, quotes or orders, call Clinton on +64 9 443 2711 or get in touch with us below: